Followers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight

I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's safe to say the I now have a new book obsession. The way I was hooked reminded me of when I started reading the Harry Potter books. Any free minute I had I would steal away and read Twilight. You immediately love Bella and identify with her (at least the girls will) and you love (in quite a different way) Edward Cullen. The story is simple. Bella is a human. Edward is a Vampire. They are in love. You can imagine all that can ensue. Meyer's portrayal of vampires is amazing and complete. She manages to portray them in a way that seems familiar yet uttery original. If you haven't picked this up, now is the time! It will fill the hole left in you when the Harry Potter saga ended. It is a four book series and I am out the door to buy book two. Thank you Stephenie!

No comments: